We are a voluntary run organization and rely on our team of hard working volunteers to keep the farm up and running. Without their help we would not be able to stay open to the public. As all our volunteers have other commitments we are in need of new people to offer their services to help share the work load.
We do not offer regular paid employment and we are currently not in any position to provide work experience. If you are looking to fill some free time with voluntary roles please see below.
We are looking for reliable, trustworthy volunteers to take charge of the shop on occasional days.
- A day in the shop involves opening up and closing, checking toilet facilities and keeping the general picnic area tidy.
- You will also need to take money for entrance fees and shop bought items – this includes making cups of tea and coffee.
HANDY ANDY’S AND BOB THE BUILDERS
We regularly hold a work party which allows us to get bigger jobs done to help maintain the farm.
- Jobs include – Painting, creosoting, maintaining fences and out buildings, Grounds Keeping, and other odd jobs that may crop up during the season.
Our main work parties are held before the start of the season in early spring.
MAIN EVENT HELPERS
Our popular events – the classic car show and Halloween party are proving to become extremely busy and in the future we are looking to increase the variety of events we offer.
- On these days we are looking for people to help with the extra services we offer – including our Bar, BBQ, Games and Stalls As well as keeping the car parking running smoothly.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- We also accept raffle donations for our main events.
- Due to the Global Pandemic the farm has unfortunately lost out on much needed revenue from the paying public. We missed out on the start of our season and have had to cancel our special events which themselves generate a large income. With this in mind we are still having to feed and care for our animals. We are always great full of public donations, if you wish to donate please do so by clicking on the donate button now.